Thursday, 28 January 2010

EYE BEEN A LITTLE DISTRACTED.......

A doodle from the sketchpad

Been a distracting couple of days when everything I seem to touch goes belly up and my concentration is all over the place.......except where it should be. Had a sudden urge to clear out stuff that has been needing cleared for long enough.....I think Spring must just be around the corner and I'm in a tiding up my nest mode...lol. Should be back to normal soon as I've got a wee board on the easel ready to do a landscape and another board primed and stained to start new commission. EYE'll be back soon...:)))

2 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

I hope you're right about spring, Elizabeth! Somehow I'm not sure we're going to be that lucky over here!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Think I was being hopeful Linda will be a couple of months at least in coming here....mind you will take me that long to have a clear out lol