Friday, 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.......

"Chesnut with the Blue Silks"
Acrylic 8x8
£250- SOLD
Copyright Elizabeth McCrindle


Wishing everyone who pops in to read my Blog a very Happy New Year and a big thank you too for taking the time to visit, especially those of you who leave comments. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a good one and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of creating after the holiday break. I have a few commissions already in the pipeline but the more the merrier so if anyone is wondering where to channel the money gifts they recieved at Christmas, why not invest in Art. The little study above is sold but I can easily create something similar but always unique and this is a good starter size for a new collector.
Well I'm off to watch some TV with some shortbread and a cup of tea...perfect start to 2010.

2 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

Have some shortbread for me, Elizabeth! I didn't get around to making any this year! Here's to a great 2010.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Don't encourage me Linda lol. Hope 2010 is a great year for you :)