Monday, 18 January 2010

WEE BIT FURTHER ON WITH JACK......

Hurricane Jack
Oils
Work in Progress
I know it probably doesn't look as if I've done much, but there is a lot of subtle work been done that you won't see unless your standing at my shoulder watching me paint. If truth be told I should have been further forward but I took a couple of days off to re-charge from the computer drama lol. There's even the possiblity that it would have been framed and ready to head to it's new home if the computer hadn't frazzled me. But what if's don't cut it, you have roll with the punches and get on with it.
A wee rest now and again can't do any harm so I made the most of the my time off. Managed to get back onto the country walk with the boys as all the snow and ice has well and truly been washed away, it blew a few cobwebs away and the boys re-acquainted themselves with forgottten smells :)
Still not sure why I lost my web pages but I'll get it up running again asap but my priority at the moment is to get the outstanding commissions completed, everything else will just have to wait :)
As always thank you for looking in.....come back soon and bring a friend :)
........just noticed I've had just over 7000 visits to my blog in a year, guess your already bringing some friends along :)))

3 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

This is looking beautiful, Elizabeth: his eye is so lovely and soft!

jane augenstein said...

Beautiful, it's really coming along! Can't wait to see the finished painting!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Lynda and Jane I am getting a lot of pleasure painting this lovely fella and yes Lynda he does have a lovely kind honest eye but being a Thoroughbred and having Hurricane in his name I'm sure he'll have his moments lol