Thursday, 7 January 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS OIL ON BOARD

Work in progress
oil on board
copyright Elizabeth McCrindle
Had meant to have a lot more of this done today but have had a migraine which of course alters my sight somewhat, will go for the complete sympathy vote with, I've got ear ache too. Definately down to the wintry weather we've been having off late. Seems we are in for more of a big freeze but guess we will just have to grin and bear it. They're are loads getting it worse than us with having power cut off and a lot of farmers sheds roofs are caving in with the weight of the snow...think I can suffer a bit off a sore ear.
Think I might have made a boo boo with the drawing on this will know better once I've blocked more in, hopefully will be feeling better after a good night's sleep, and raring to go tomorrow.
Thanks as always for the visit.

No comments: