Sunday, 7 February 2010

LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME.....




Corgi
Acrylic image size approx. 13x11
Sold
copyright Elizabeth McCrindle
This wee corgi has been hanging at the top of my stairs for quite a while and as I'm just about to start decorating he's really looking for a new home. Can't say why no one love's him cos he is quite a handsome fella. When I started painting full time I painted him to take to dog shows along with paintings of various other breeds to help drum up commission work but while all the others have been long sold this wee orphan remained unwanted.....can you hear the violins in the background...smile.
There really has to be someone out there who either loves Corgi's or collects dog paintings or even contemplating starting to collect. This is his last chance before being relegated to storage unseen and unwanted but definately too good for the dreaded paint over...totally house trained, won't chew the furniture and doesn't need walked......make me an offer :) Sorry about the hazy photos he's under glass which has made it a bit foggy.

2 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Cute little guy; hope he finds a home. I referenced you and something I learned from your blog in my most recent blog post Elizabeth -- feel free to expand on it through a comment, or let me know if I did not 'represent' you correctly. : )

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the reference Lynda I'm so glad my ramblings helped :))