Friday, 12 February 2010

UNTITLED RURAL LANDSCAPE ACRYLIC 8X8

Untitled
Acrylic 8x8
£250-
Enquiries should come to me.
Well think this one is finished at least I've put it aside for a little while and I'll go back and have another look. Untitled at the moment anyone got any suggestions ??
Well might just get to the races tomorrow as it managed to stay above zero last night and today has been beautiful. Weather forecast is good for tomorrow so the course inspection that was planned for this afternoon has been put back to tomorrow morning...that's always a good sign.
You might have noticed that I closed my other blog Images and Words from Caledonia, trying to cut back on the time I spend on the web, it's amazing how long you spend on it, time better spent painting :)
Thanks as always for taking the time to look in, hope you have a great day where ever your looking from.

2 comments:

L. D. Burgus said...

From snowy Iowa, it is nice to see the beginnings of a work. It is always a feeling that it is going well, when the comp is working and the colors see the right tone.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I definately like it when the com[ is working :)