Monday, 29 March 2010

ABERFELDY, THE SMA' GLEN AND SOME MYSTERIOUS DEER...

As promised I took my camera with me today to Aberfeldy but I'm afraid the weather was a bit dreicht. But that said I enjoyed the drive and freedom from the confinement of the studio for a day.
As I've said before I wish I could convey the closing in power of the Sma' Glen, you'll just all have to visit for yourself :). This photo does go a little in showing scale. Later in the year we're planning a visit to the Great Glens and Loch Ness, now that will be something and I'll be reminded then just what a small cog I am.....smile


Just look at how clear that Spring water is and freezing cold.....

This was a surprise when I was walking the dogs at Dunkeld, there were quite a few of these deer in th parkland near the Cathedral but I haven't a clue what kind of deer they were. Too big to be Roe Deer and too small to be Red Deer.....answers on a postcard please lol!!
Copyright Elizabeth McCrindle

5 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Beautiful photos, Elizabeth. Hope your dreary weather passes soon -- we are going to be in the 70s F by the end of the week!

K. T. Sparks said...

Yes it is beautiful and I loved it there! I have photos of my trip on my blog and my story if you look back to August, Sept, Oct of 2009...
was quit the little adventure!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Well thanks so much for that Lynda....why isn't there a button on here that blows raspberries LOL.

I'll have a look KT...:-)

Jennifer Rose said...

sika deer, or red deer cross?

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Did wonder Sika but don't think so and didn't even know you got crosses....naughty deer lol