Wednesday, 3 March 2010

EARLIER WORK.....BLANKET OF BLUEBELLS ACRYLIC 16X16 SOLD

Don't know why I didn't think of doing this before, instead of bombarding you with photos I went back though my images of earlier work i.e. pre blog days. This one is one of my favourites and quite appropriate as Spring is just around the corner...it is honest after all Monday was the first of March, first day of Spring.
Hope you enjoy and hope you have a Spring in your step today whereever you are.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/

http://art-from-scotland-gallery.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Oh! This is beautiful Elizabeth! Just what I needed to see with all our snow here!

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

This is gorgeous makes me realise how much I'm longing for spring (and making me dread the return of snow forecast for the week-end...will it ever end:D)

Dana Chabino said...

I can see why it sold! It's a very beautiful painting!

Best wishes!

Dana

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Glad it brightened your day Gail!

Snow seems to have gone here Sheona but the frost still bites hard in the early morning and at night!

Thanks Dana for your lovely comment :)

L. D. Burgus said...

It is a beautiful painting. I like your brushwork and great use of color.

K. T. Sparks said...

I am such a fan of Scotland and it's people. I have some friends in Aberdeen I miss very much!
Your art is just so moving!!!! Great job and thanks for visiting my blog

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Larry I'm glad you liked it!

K T thanks so much for the lovely comments they have brightened my day. It was a joy to visit your blog, your photos of the wild things are so beautiful:)