Saturday, 27 March 2010

"MAROON AND WHITE DIAMONDS" ACRYLIC 8X7.5


Maroon and White Diamonds
Acrylic
8 x 7.5
copyright Elizabeth McCrindle
Well I think I've tweeked this one enough so I'm calling in finished. Have to say I've really enjoyed doing this one and have certainly been encouraged by it to do more of this type of thing, though I think I'll try it in a larger scale next time. I've also decided to include it in my 100 paintings, to get my 100 painting's completed in a year I need to create about eight a month and that is on top of my other work for Galleries and commissions....guess I better get a wriggle on..smile.
Talking about Galleries the Spring Exhibtion at the Torrance opened today so fingers crossed the Spring weather will bring people in for a look. I'll also be taking work to Aberfeldy on Monday, will be lovely to see everyone again and hopefully will get some photos of the landscape.
Well British Summertime starts tomorrow and I'm off to put the clock's forward an hour, which off course means I lose an hour's sleep. Nevermind it will mean longer daylight.
Thanks as always for visiting.
Elizabeth

No comments: