Wednesday, 17 March 2010

NICE 'N' COSY ACRYLIC 6X6 £55-


Nice 'n' Cosy
Acrylic 6x6
£55-
copyright Elizabeth McCrindle


Not only have I managed to the Virtual pARTy after a few misses but I also managed to complete this wee study in the middle of the thrills and spills of the racing from the Cheltenham Festival. For those who don't know what a Virtual pARTy is have a look at the blog http://the-virtual-party.blogspot.com/ , organised by Linda and Kim a photo is produced about every month and we all get to do our rendition of it. We have Linda Shantz to thank for this month's image a lovely young Warmblood by the name of Bellator all snug in his winter coat. Any artist's looking in who fancies a shot at this month's subject just click on the Blog for the details how to join the pARTy.

****POST NOTE**** I decided to remove Nice 'n' Easy from my 100 paintinngs blog as I wasn't sure that although he is tecnically original he's in the spirit of that blog. Still available though so enquiries should come to me.
Thanks as always for looking.

3 comments:

Kpeters said...

This a very sweet piece.........I love it!

kp

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Kathi :)

artbyakiko said...

Beautiful work!