Wednesday, 10 March 2010

PORTRAIT OF WEEVIL FINISHED.....

Weevil
Acrylic 8x8
Commission
Spent this evening finishing off Weevil's portrait and have to say I'm well pleased with it. Hope my client's Mum will be just as pleased. Love the pink snip on his nose. Not sure whether this photo might be a little blurred our it's my eyesight I seem to have a problem with my focus....think an appointment to get my eyes tested is long overdue...not much off an artist if I can't see!!

Any enquiries about a commission should come to me.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk/
http://art-from-scotland-gallery.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Elizabeth, BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the eyes and the pink!

K. T. Sparks said...

Very nice, I think she will be very well pleased with this painting, I would!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane and KT for the lovely comments :)

Julie B said...

Well done, Elizabeth! I especially like the way you've captured the bit of shine on the coat. Very natural looking.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Julie :)

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

So much expression in his eye: niiiiiice!

L. D. Burgus said...

Yes, you did a very fine job on it. The clients reaction is always the one thing artist dread just because we want to please. You mum of the horse should be very happy.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yep Sheona was quite pleased with the eye....sets you up for everthing else.

Don't know about dread Larry I just hope I've captured what they saw in him :)

artbyakiko said...

Absolutely beautiful, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Akiko my client picked him up yesterday and she was delighted it's a surprise for her Mother so hopefully she'll love it too!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Just beautiful Elizabeth! The colors are so vibrant and the eye is wonderful!