Tuesday, 2 March 2010

SORRY NO ART....

I know another boring photo when you were hoping too see some art....me too. Sometimes things just happen and even with the best will in the world you've just got to put your hand in the air and give in. The last few days have been just those kind of days when I haven't been able to put the time into my work for one reason or another. I refuse to be stressed about it but maybe a little frustrated, I know it will even out and get back on track. I got some new boards yesterday about 3ft by 2ft which although some will be cut up for small work I'm going to be doing one or two larger pieces to get me back into working big. I have a major work that I'll be starting as soon as the weather picks up involving a canvas 58"x32" I'm really excited about it as it will involve horses in a landscape. But there will be a few before that starts so hopefully you can bare with me for a couple more days.
Thanks as always for looking in and for the input and encouragement y'all give me....have a great day.

http://www.e-mccrindleart.co.uk
http://art-from-scotland-gallery.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Karen M Schmidt said...

Hi Elizabeth! I think we all have those stretches when circumstances seem to be conspiring to keep us away from our work, or we have to spend time doing other things related to our art instead of the actual art ... no worries! I'm looking forward to seeing your new projects, especially the larger ones. By the way, I LOVE your photographs ... some of them really remind me of the countryside right around here.

Lynda Schumacher said...

But a fine photo it is, Elizabeth! I'm with you: things simply happen in life, and theres no sense in beating oneself up. Look forward to seeing that big one!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

thanks Karen and Lynda guess it's just the price I pay at times with working from home....that said wouldn't have it any other way :) And glad you enjoy the photographs I sometimes thing I put too many in!