Thursday, 25 March 2010

WIP JOCKEY STUDY


This work in progress has been getting passed over for other stuff for too long so put him back on the easel this morning. Was a bit of a shaky start because of the time between and there's a ways still to go but I quite like this one and hopefully I'll get a chance to crack on with it later on today. Can't seem to get the colour just right.....background has a warmer wash on it than my screen is picking up looks a bit pasty on my screen.
Had actually planned on going to Ayr Races this afternoon but the weather has been rather wet today but at least I can bring a little of it to the studio.

2 comments:

L. D. Burgus said...

It sure is looking good so far. I know how a job can get pushed aside by a lot of busy stuff.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Larry was just a case of commissions getting first shout :)