Wednesday, 14 April 2010

"TED" Acrylic 8x8 £250- SOLD

copyright Elizabeth McCrindle
"Ted"
Acrylic 8x8
£250-
sold
Still caught up with 'stuff' and most likely will be at least until next week but hope you can still enjoy these pieces from my archives.
Oh and all you Equine artists that look in to my Blog now and again you might like to have a look at a blog I was invited to take part in. It's been started by Jennifer Morrison http://equineartists.blogspot.com/ another avenue to perhaps show your work.
Thanks as always for taking the time to visit it's really appreciated...smile.

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Wow! Love the play of light in this one!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail if I remember it was a winter's morning!!

Dean H. said...

Good strong lighting gets my attention!
This one surely does that!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Glad it caught your attention Dean :)