Thursday, 6 May 2010

BIT OUT OF KILTER.....

Heavy Frost
Acrylic 6x7
sold
Sorry......been a bit out of kilter these past few days. Doesn't take much to knock things out of stride. In fact an out of stride horse was one of the problems :( but her Uncle Jim re-shod her yesterday and she's much better today.
Enjoyed getting lost in the creation of this wee landscape this afternoon, so it's hot of the presses. We are still getting some early morning frost and Sunday was really heavy....be a few gardeners caught out. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Hi Elizabeth! I am been so knocked out of kilter lately, I haven't sat down at the drafting table in nearly a week!......makes me feel very out-of-sorts. That is all going to change tomorrow though. Really lovely painting.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Lynda think I really needed this one :)....It's a strange thing but I can be busy as anything but if I haven't painted I feel as if I've done nothing. Have fun at the drafting table :)

Susan Leyland said...

lovely lovely feeling to your paintingss

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Susan it's kind of you too say. I'm sure it's the same as you with your sculpture the love you have for your subject comes out in the finished piece :)