Friday, 28 May 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS.....FORGET THE CURSE

This is from references I took way back in February of the Donald McCain trained Edge of Town in the parade ring just before he won a Novice Hurdle at Ayr. The other week I announced to anyone who listens to me that I wouldn't be doing anymore works in progress. The curse of the wip had claimed it's last victim. I meant it at the time I said it but then the more I thought about it the more I knew I was wrong. One of the reasons I started a blog was to keep track of my journey as an artist and the other to let the world see what I do. To make that journey means sharing the good, the bad and the downright frustrations that I as a professional artist suffer on a daily basis. So from now on works in progress are back on the menu....but if you never see this again don't ask lol.

4 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

See what? :-D

It looks great so far. And a human! I love seeing paintings in progress. I think I've just finished one of those never-ending ones!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Ha ha...yeah but you'll notice I'm keeping him to last lol. Looking forward to seeing the never ending one :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

LOL! LOL! I know what you mean by WIP. The bain of all of us!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Indeed they are Gail but without throwing a spammer in the works I quite like how this one is progressing :)