Wednesday, 9 June 2010

LIFE'S MADE HARD WORK OF MY ART......

Find the Fence
Acrylic 8x6

Just realised it's been a week since I posted on here, I have been painting but nothing I did deserved to be posted. To be honest I've been a proper misery, just stuff that has nothing whatsoever to do with my work but it affects it none the less. People are just way to complicated, art and animals are much easier and for now on I'll divide myself between them. So on to today's painting, it is a rather dreicht unsummery day outside so I thought I'd brighten things up with a summery painting. Things are certainly growing now after a slow start and I enjoyed doing this little rural scene of a fence that has been almost taken over by a hedge and the bramble feelers that entwine it.

2 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Awww....nice work, I really like the post peaking out of the growth of vines.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Jane glad you like it :)