Monday, 19 July 2010

HIDDEN TREASURE.....

Study of a Bonnie Foal
Acrylic 12x12
£320-
Enquiries can come to me.
I'm a terrible one for putting things aside then forgetting about them and this is what happened to this painting. It had come back from a gallery in Glasgow and I took it out of the frame because I had a lovely landscape that I was putting in another show that suited the frame.....I bet all us artists do that from time to time! Well something was placed in front of it and then something else in front of that and so on and so on. Then, in all my clearing out I sifted through the pile and found a little hidden treasure. Hope it brightened your day too :)

4 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

It's beautiful, Elizabeth! And yes I frame-swap all the time. About to do it this week!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda :)

Diana Marshall said...

Lovely little treasure you found, I love the way you have painted the background sets him off a treat

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Diana yes needed something to make him bounce out of the board :)