Saturday, 10 July 2010

"NO GATE" ACRYLIC 7X5

No Gate
Acrylic 7x5
Another wee impressionistic landscape from my walks in the courtyside around me. As the title suggests there's no gate, well none that can be seen without careful inspection. This field has been a crop field for a good few years now and I guess to save the farmer opening and closing the gate it was removed from it's hinges and has been swallowed by the undergrowth. Think it's barley that's in this one and it still has a bit of ripening to go, hope the sun comes back.
This is No.20 of the 100 paintings I'm doing for under £100 only 80 to go...oh my lol.
Thanks for taking the time to look.

2 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

very nice painting Elizabeth. And thanks for commenting on my art blog. Am off to Yellowstone for the day. Beechler River so maybe i can get a few more streams under my belt.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gary, hope you have a productive day or at the very least a fun one....certainly sounds like it will be :)