Thursday, 29 July 2010

THINGS ARE A BIT HECTIC.....

Insanity hasn't quite set in yet but I might be missing in action for a little while, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I'm way behind schedule with my 100 paintings for under £100 project. I also have a few commissions in the wings at various stages (I'll let you see them as soon as I can). I also have three charity exhibitions that I take part in every year, they need to be completed in the next few weeks as they need the details of the paintings for the catalogues. Before I know it I'll be planning Christmas work.......so anyone planning on commissioning a piece for Christmas now is the time to get in the queue it's going to be a tight squeeze :)).
Certainly ain't boring in the McCrindle household lol.

No comments: