Thursday, 1 July 2010

"WILDFLOWER MEADOW" ACRYLIC 8X6

Wildflower Meadow
Acrylic 8x6
SOLD
to a collector in Scotland.

I am really lucky living where I do, I don't have to go far to find something to paint. This spot is on my daily walk how lucky is that. I just wish that you could also share the singing of the birds and the perfume wafting over from the wild flowers. Just close your eyes and let your imagination do the rest.
Good news Hurricane Jack that I painted back in the beginning of the year was running at Perth today. Better still he won his race really well so I'm hoping that will help put a smile back on Geoff's face.
Thanks as always for taking the time to look, be sure to tell a friend.

2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

It's very beautiful, lucky you !!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks, yes I am though sometimes I forget to appreciate it!