Thursday, 22 July 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS ARABIAN FILLY

An enjoyable afternoon spent shaping the structure of Vixxen's face. Still quite a bit of work to be done but I'm really pleased with how it's turning out. I'm off out tonight to visit my Aunt she is having to take it easy at the moment. Both her feet are heavily bandaged after having her toes straightened....even typing that makes my eyes water. She will be like this for another four weeks and believe me she'll be ready to climb the walls as she's always on the move. Uncle has to go out this evening so I'm playing baby sitter lol or more importantly too make sure she doesn't do anything she shouldn't :)

6 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Oh, Elizabeth! Your poor aunt, that sounds like a painful surgery, ouch!
Your painting looks lovely, can't wait to see the finished work. Pretty girl!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

This is going to be gorgeous!

Hope your Aunt doesn't climb the walls too badly, sounds like a horrid procedure!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That looks a lot like my Arabian filly, Yalla!

Nice work!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

She was much better when I visited last night Jane say's they don't hurt anymore just the healing process now.
Yes isn't she gotgeous so exotic :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I'm loving doing this one.
Sounded awful to me when she told me she was getting it done, here's hoping it makes a big difference for her.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the compliment Fantastyk Voyager.
Lucky you having such a pretty filly