Saturday, 3 July 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS SLEEPING HEART OILS

Wish I had started earlier on this and got a bit more covered but never mind patience is a virtue, so they say. I'm planning on doing a few works in progress so there's going to be a bit tooing and froing...figured you all wouldn't mind as seeing something is better than nothing. He's quite a strange little darling to paint as it's difficult to get the colour right. I think there might be a few changes before wer'e done. His mother was a very dark bay and going by his muzzle looks like he might go that way too but then again he has an ash sometimes blue in parts. Won't matter he'll be sweet when he's done his little muzzle squashed into the ground in sleep......hence the title Sleeping Heart.

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Always love to watch how you start a painting.

My computer is dying, waiting on my new one scheduled to arrive between the 15th and 22nd.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I'm sorry to hear that Gail I know from past experiance how that feels...hope the old one hangs on till then.

A Happy 4th of July to you and yours :)