Monday, 2 August 2010

ANOTHER BABY WORK IN PROGRESS....

Not much done to this wee darling but was determined to post something....posting encourages me to produce. I'm sorry if it's annoying to those of you viewing seeing half chewed paintings some of which might never be finished but that's how it is at times. For every finished piece there can be two or three that never see the light off day again. Mostly I get a feel as soon as the rough drawing that it's going to work but not always. I just try to learn from both the good and the bad :).
This little filly belongs to Australian author Carmel Rowley who I met on facebook. Carmel very kindly gave me permission to work from her photographs.
Well time for bed I think hopefully I'll manage a full nights sleep as I've still got an annoying cough. Catch y'all tomorrow.

4 comments:

K. T. Sparks said...

It is going to be a nice one! I think it is the time of year that we are all having trouble finding time and things to post about.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks KT it is a strange part of the year when there is so much to be done outside as well as in. Things will even out eventually :)

Lynda Schumacher said...

What a lovely, gentle eye, Elizabeth.......it just draws me in.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

You know me Lynda the eye is all important :))