Friday, 13 August 2010

"LADY IN WAITING" AND SUNNY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN....

Lady in Waiting
Acrylic 6x8
Had a lovely afternoon in the studio finishing off this wee painting of a cow obviously looking fit to burst. I really like the way this one panned out and can see me using this idea again with a bonnie wee foal I've been toying with painting.
This morning was pretty good as well me and the boys had a lovely walk and I managed to get a few photos that I'll be able to get ideas from. Added one or two for your pleasure.
Hope you have a super weekend.

One of the farmers has stiles on his land too encourge people to walk the edges of his fields.

The swallows are all gathering together getting ready for their journey South a bit of de-bugging going on here.


My path this morning was bathed in sunshine


The queue for the X-Factor lol.....paint me, paint me!

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Lady in Waiting is lovely! Beautiful colors.

Our swallows have already left, too hot LOL. 32 days of high 90 degree temps. Looking for some cooler weather.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail....I'm rather pleased with how she turned out.

Poor wee swallows they would be cooked lol