Sunday, 15 August 2010

SOMETHING FROM THE SCRAPBOOK......

"Beachcombers, Sanna"
by Helen M Turner
Not only is this wonderful painting from my scrapbook by I'm also very proud to call it's creator Helen Turner a friend and mentor. Helen encouraged me to paint more years ago than I care to remember when we both worked in the Design Studio of BMK.While Helen was one of the top designers I was a hand trailist but she took the time to take an interest in my work and encourged me to paint at every oppertunity or was that brow beated me lol. She has a rare gift of not only being able to paint but of being able to inspire others. All that and a wicked sense of humour....the stories, I'll leave for another day. Just sit back and enjoy her work.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

That is a slam bangin' painting!