Wednesday, 25 August 2010

SOMETIMES YOU CAN TRY TOO HARD.......

I hate that feeling when your working on something and you know in yourself that no matter how hard you try the battle is lost. These past two days have been like that, everything I've touched or started has gone belly up. Time for some evasive action....time to stop trying so hard...smile. I'm going to switch off the computer, go for long walks, do some housework, get out into the garden, declutter anything but painting. So I'll be gone for a few days then I'll be back with mojo intact and hopefully with something half decent to look at. Y'all have fun till I get back :)

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Don't stay away too long Elizabeth!

K. T. Sparks said...

You are exactly right Elizabeth, you have to clean the cobwebs out of the brain and relax and then come back with a new twinkle in your eye.

jane augenstein said...

oh, sounds like you really need some down time! See you when you return, enjoy your time off.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail, KT and Jane had a great day yesterday at the races and felt more relaxed than I have for ages....I think I need to find a balance of fun and play, if there is such a thing lol.