Wednesday, 11 August 2010

TOOTHACHE AND A WORK IN PROGRESS...

Had hoped to have more of this one done, in fact I had hope too have it finished but have a toothache and it isn't doing much for my concentration. Got a dentist appointment for tomorrow morning so that should have me back firing on all cylinders. This Mummy cow is fit too burst and can't be too much longer before her baby will hit the floor goiong to call it "Lady in Waiting". Looking forward to getting back to it hopefully tomorrow.

8 comments:

Kerrin Koetsier said...

Ah I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon :)

Kerrin Koetsier
Parelli Central

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Kerrin I'm hoping it's better soon too :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Oh, so sorry about the toothache! Such misery! Hope the dentist gets all fixed.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail not too bad this morning will be fixed in a few hours :)

K. T. Sparks said...

Oh I am sorry about the toothache! I don't think much hurts worse than a toothache! I hope you are all well and better now!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Was at the dentist yesterday KT and it's all fixed but thanks for the kind thoughts :)

Diana Marshall said...

Love the angle on this one, should be lovely when it's finished, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Diana, it,s just amazing what a man with a drill can do lol. Got high hopes for how this one will turn out, trying to capture a backlit moment :)