Thursday, 19 August 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS OF THE SECOND ART OFF THE SQUARE PAINTINGS

This is the second of the two paintings for the Art Off The Square Exhibition still a bit to go but I'm happy with the start. Trying to keep it loose and impressionistic which can be hard for me at times, all those years of painting detailed equine portraits :)
For those who have been enjoying my photographs I've re-started the Images And Words From Caledonia. Trying to keep this Blog strictly for my paintings. Won't be much words bantered about as time is premium these days but they'll be plenty photos. I'm not a photographer but I find it very relaxing taking photographs some I use for my paintings but it seems a waste not to share them.

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I'm not a photographer either, but love to take photos and have a camera much smarter than I!

With my busy work load there isn't much time for art so I have been posting photos.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Yep Gail I only point my camera clever beastie does all the hard work LOL