Monday, 20 September 2010

CHRISTMAS EXHIBITION AT ABERFELDY...

"Split in the River"
Acrylic 6x6
£150-
Exhibiting at the Aberfeldy Gallery's Christmas Exhibition
I'm sorry for mentioning that word Christmas and we're not even at the end of September. I'm working on another four pieces for Aberfeldy Christmas Exhibition and I need to get my images to the Gallery for this weekend so that they can prepare the website. I'm hoping to send five, the one above I did some time ago then promptly forgot all about it. I found it when looking for a book, it's a scene from Aberfeldy so who knows if that will find it a new home. I also unearthed another four which although they've been shown, for one reason or another they haven't found new homes :(....so as I'm feeling in a generous mood I'll be offering them at £50- each....a silly price for an original but I think they are too nice to be painted over.
I'll do a seperate post for them.

No comments: