Tuesday, 21 September 2010

FOUR WEE GEMS AT A BARGIN PRICE OF £50 EACH....

Bella
Acrylic 6x6 £50-

Flaxen Hair
Acrylic 6x6 £50-

Weather Coming In
Acrylic 6x6 £50-
SOLD to a new collector in the USA


Dull and Overcast
Acrylic 6x6 £50-
Almost forgot to post these wee gems I talked about yesterday, possibly because I have already posted them on my 'virtual gallery' blog where they are available to purchase at the silly price for an original painting of £50 each. They are really charming little paintings (I know I'm biased :D ) that for whatever reason just seem to have been missing the person who has been looking for them....all except "Weather Coming In" it's been snapped up by a new collector in the USA. I'll leave them in my gallery blog until after Christmas....they would make a lovely Christmas present for someone who collects original art. If after that they remain unsold they will be retired never to be seen again......LAST CHANCE to own.

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Is Flaxen Hair still available?

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Hi Gail....yes it's still available you can purchase it by going to My Gallery blog and using the PayPal button http://art-from-scotland-gallery.blogspot.com/