Tuesday, 7 September 2010

LITTLE BIG MAN.......

I know that there are a few of you out there waiting for news about the little big man.....it's not good. I'm too upset at the moment go into all the ins and outs of it but the bottom line is our vets have done all they can do and we are at a two to three week window. This is my favourite photo of the wee hairy monster and the one he bows out too.......a wee fat hairy pony with the biggest character....."What silly idiot bought me a PINK water butt"!!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh dear...what a horrible day it's been for news about beloved animals. I am so saddened by your news about Little Big Man. What will poor Tara do without his companionship? I hope he isn't in any pain - if so, I am praying that he will be helped to rest forever and that in Heaven, he will find a big pasture with a spring for drinking and all the grass he can eat.

jane augenstein said...

What a sweet looking little guy! I love animals with huge personalities. so sorry things are not going well.
sending you a hug!

Linda Shantz said...

So sorry to hear that, Elizabeth. Very hard when we feel so helpless, having done all we know we can. :-( {hug}

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and no Pam he isn't in any pain in fact yesterday was his best day yet since taking ill....he's being monitored closely!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Oh Elizabeth, my heart aches for you. I know how it is to watch a loved one knowing that their time is limited.

I have so enjoyed watching him through your photos and stories.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thank you Gail

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

So sorry to hear that he's not too well. Sending you cyber hugs!!!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sheona sending them right back at ya!