Monday, 4 October 2010

"MORAG"

Morag
Acrylic 8x6
£75- sold
Available to purchase exclusively from my blog 100 Paintings under 100 GB Pounds.
At the rate I'm going at these are going to turn out to be daily paintings if they are to be finished by March 2011. I don't know where the time goes, I must be useless at organising my time. I did leave a note on my Facebook account today that I would be spending less time there so we shall see if that makes much of a difference. I do tend to get caught up in there looking at some of the beautiful art that's being created....time to spend less time looking at other's work and do my own. I am curtailing my visits on the computer to when I have something to publish on my Blog.
This red head is one the Highland coos I visit from time to time. Believe it or not this is the first time that I've painted a Highland Coo and me a Scot..tsk tsk!! ? I've enjoyed doing it but have to say they are harder to paint than you would think.
Well I'm off to put this up on Facebook now so I don't waste any valuable time.....ain't I good :)

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Know what you mean about time spent on looking at other's painting when should be doing our own, LOL! Beautiful painting!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Elizabeth. Been following you for a year or two [ as long as I've had a 'puter] Love your Highland cow; I did one in watercolor [ her name is Chocolate!]
And I am also trying to discipline myself about computer time. They are addictive, and I find more so now that I've cut myself off from TV.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Sunny.....it's so easy to an hour or two looking at art. But I'll have to knuckle down or the work just won't get done.

Loved your chickens :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Anon for being a follower for so long. Hopefully I'll get one or two other Highland Cows done they had some bonnie wee calves last year that I have images off. Keep looking in :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

How darling! Of course Highland cows aren't in Tennessee that I know of, would love to see one in person.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Might be a bit warm for them Gail. I enjoy watchint their antics the babies are adorable :)