Monday, 11 October 2010

SLEEPING HEART......not quite done, I think, maybe!


NFS

It hasn't got my signature on it yet though I should probably call it finished, I could footer around it for another hour and still not think it's finished, some pieces are just like that. Have worked on it all morning and I'm now going to leave it for a couple of days before I sign it. I will now be wearing my equine artist hat for the rest of the year, good news for those who love horses. For those who have been enjoying the landscapes don't despair they'll be coming up in my 100 paintings for under £100 series....plus a couple I'll be needing for the Torrance Gallery Christmas show.

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

So sweet looking!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail don't foals can fail to be anything less :)

Dean H. said...

A wonderful, peaceful, softness....very fitting to the subject, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Dean that was just the feelings I was trying to get across :)