Wednesday, 20 October 2010

WINTER'S BITE....

Winter snapped her teeth at us this morning with a very nippy -4 when I poked my nose out the door. The car windows had their first scrapping and the dogs didn't look too pleased huddled together in the back seat. But when all is said and done I'd much rather it was cold than wet and as the day progressed it was glorious sunshine. Sorry about the abscence of new paintings I've been plaqued the last few days with headaches which are leaving me with something akin to the snow storms you get on your tv when the aerial disconnects. Annoying more because I can't see properly to paint and they leave me pretty tired. Think it's time to take a wee rest and give it a chance to clear. Will be back ASAP :)

4 comments:

Lynda Schumacher said...

Minus FOUR!!!??? Oh!.....thats right! That isn't farenheit, right? hahahaha. Sure hope you are feeling perkier soon, Elizabeth. : )

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

No it's celcius Linda but still nips your nose and turns the garden to mush :) Head and eyes are still a bit foggy so think I'll take it easy over the weekend...thanks for the well wishes :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

-4!!!!! Oh my. Winter comes early in your parts. We are still in the beginnings of Fall here.

Hope your headache has vanished. They are so miserable.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Was just giving us a little taste of things to come Gail was back too normal today. Not so much of a headache now just really tired...guess it's natures way of telling me to take it easy for a few days....not going to argue :)