Wednesday, 13 October 2010

WIP AFTER THE RACE 8X10


Have throughly enjoyed working on this study today. Would almost say it's been relaxing but not quite. Believe me when I say that I have loosened up a lot when I'm painting horses, but I still haven't found the freedom I can use when doing landscapes. I dare say that's because there's no room for error when it comes to anatomy. But I'll keep at it and hopefully with each painting will come a new confidence. Now it's time to do a spot of housework, see to Tara's needs and then some food shopping.
Till tomorrow.........

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Yes, sometimes too much choice can be overwhelming. I like the start of this one.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail had a lot of fun with it :)

Karen M Schmidt said...

I love seeing your work in progress ... your love of horses really comes through in your work. Beautiful!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Karen I'm glad to here your enjoying them :)