Wednesday, 24 November 2010

"WINTER'S CHILL" ACRYLIC 6X8

Winter's Chill
Acrylic 6x8
Winter's Chill has arrived today just to give us a hint that Christmas is around the corner. I had actually came to that conclusion without it's help this morning when I ticked off the calendar. Tomorrow will be a month till Christmas, really scary, not the fact that it's Christmas more like where in heavens has the year gone.
There is a subtle pink in the sky on the horizon of this wee snow scene which is lost in the publishing and it goes to make the painting feel a little warmer. But even looking at it now I want to pull my gloves on and wrap my scarf tighter to keep out the chill.

4 comments:

RLT Art said...

That is fabulous!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Glad you like Rebecca it has become this weeks favourite for me :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Love this! Your snow scenes are wonderful.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail I enjoy doing winter scenes :)