Sunday, 21 November 2010

TORRANCE GALLERY CHRISTMAS SHOW

A Flick of Red
Acrylic 16x16
£500-
The Path
Acrylic 16x16
£500-
"The Path" and "A Flick of Red" are off tomorrow to Edinburgh to take part in the Torrance Gallery's Christmas Exhibition. The exhibition previews on the 26th November and concludes on the 15th January 2011. Anyone in Edinburgh on the 26th drop in and you'll be made very welcome with delicious shortbread and a glass of wine being offered to keep out the winter chill :)
Had another painting due to make up a trio but it's still on the easel after an error of judgement on my part pushed it back into the uglies....if I can rectify it I'll add it to this post later!

2 comments:

K. T. Sparks said...

I wish I could be there for the art show! I did not really get to see any of Edinburgh when I was in your lovely country. Good luck and hope you sell all your artwork!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks KT...you'll just have to come back and check Edinburgh out :)