Monday, 3 January 2011

BEEN FUN BUT BACK TO THE EASEL TOMORROW

Been a lovely break but it's back to the easel tomorrow, there is actually another days holiday here in Scotland but I just want back to normal. The Christmas decorations came down today and are all back in the loft for next year. Have to say the house looks a little odd at the moment but no doubt after tomorrow they'll be forgotten about.
I actually had intended taking them down on Sunday but the temptation of racing at Ayr took over. It was great to see some racing after the 'cold spell' but for me who was wanting some inspirational photographs the light was all wrong in as much as there wasn't any! Off course my camera is probably quite capable of taking photos in any light.......just one of the many things I'm going to learn how to.......smile.
Some of the best are below for y'all to look at cos I know you'll want to. I had hoped to get some jockey images, as, one of the things I'm planning this year is a series of paintings called "Silks" but there will be other days.
Cool Mission


Elzahann


Safari Adventures


Safari Adventures with the steam billowing around him he was third in his race and also won best turned out for his lass.

Cold Back


Culcabock and his lass sharing a well done old man moment after his 4th place :)

5 comments:

Lee said...

I look forward to seeing your series.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Lee it will take me out of my comfort zone.....a learning curve for me too :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Lee it will take me out of my comfort zone.....a learning curve for me too :)

Susan said...

Wonderful photos, Elizabeth and I am certainly looking forward to seeing your Silks Series!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Susan glad you liked them was a testing day light wise when I took them.
I'm looking forward to the challenge, taking me out of my comfort zone :)