Tuesday, 22 February 2011

"BEN" ACRYLIC 6X6

"Ben"
Acrylic 6x6 on board


Managed at last to finish this wee one off and pleased with the result. I sometimes find if I leave a painting for a little while I can lose track of what I started to achieve. Fortunately in this case it's exactly what I set out to do. I like the way the red bleeds through on the grass, stops it from being too vibrant. Busy times ahead cracking on with commissions plus three to do for Aberfeldy and four for the Torrance. You'll forgive me if I don't manage to post daily but rest assured you won't miss a thing.

Thanks as for taking a look.

Elizabeth
emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

Linda Shantz said...

He's beautiful Elizabeth! I love the way the red works too.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Linda I like it as a base colour, will use it more me thinks :)