Thursday, 17 February 2011

CONCENTRATED HEADACHE....

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will" ~ Mahatma Ghandi



Concentration was no where to be found today. And when I started to force the issuse concentration stuck out it's bottom lip and refused point blank by giving me a headache. I know when I'm beat so thought a walk might help, it should clear my headache if nothing else. Bitter cold but just put my head down and walked. Took my camera with me but honestly didn't think it would be worth my while. One the light was nil and two I had blurred vision because of the headache. The walk did the trick and the headache cleared, couldn't do anything for the dismal light though. Then my eye caught the bleached remains of last years crops, up close they're pretty tatty but from the path they looked like threads of gold. Might even manage a bit at the easel after dinner :)

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I suffer from lack of concentration daily! A walk is always good.

Hubby out of town for 6 weeks so I hope to be able to work on some art after work and in the evenings.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I'm not usually too bad Gail but don't know where my heads been this week. Ahh when the cats away the mouse shall play ha ha!