Saturday, 19 February 2011

HIGH HO SILVER AWAY....

photo Julian Finney
Carrying 11st 12lbs in very heavy ground. You would have been forgiven for thinking that Pegasus had joined the race on the bend for home, invisable wings carrying him. 3miles and 4 furlongs were like a walk in the park as the handsome grey had enough of hanging around and belted for home winning by 15 lengths. Looked foot pefect to me even when I took the rose tinted glasses off....he's amazing. This, is what dreams are made of a superstar!

9 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Elizabeth, I am grinning from ear to ear!!! Great news about the lad's win!

Linda Shantz said...

Wow! Fifteen lengths! Yay, Silver!!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Much happy dancing here Kathryn :)

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Linda it was stunning too watch and I hope I can find a video of it somewhere. He's entered for the Grand National and has been given 10.12 to carry a stone lighter than today. Geoff's wife Joyce doesn't want him to run in it but after today there's going to be a few folk trying to talk her round :)

Linda Shantz said...

Imagine having to make that decision. ;-) I hope you can find the video!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

It's on my art page Linda if you want a look...fingers crossed you can see it :) I've worn it out lol

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Great news Elizabeth! It's always great to watch one you know.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Was a great weekend Gail couldn't have happened to nicer people or a better horse :)

Linda Shantz said...

Oh! Better go find it! :-)