Sunday, 13 February 2011

NOT MUCH DONE......

Not much done in the way of progress, have had something of a lazy weekend. I washed over the blue replacing it with a mix of yellow ochre and cadmium red. I think that's going to give me a better base to work from! Don't know if it's the days starting to lengthen or the thought that spring is around the corner but I've been looking out baby photos. By that I mean baby animals or calves and foals to be exact....just thought I'd better prepare you for the ooooing and ahhhhing.

4 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

The warm is much better, and she has a lovely face.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Kathryn!

Susan said...

Nice start, I look forward to watching this one!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Been something of a chaotic week Susan so haven't got any further with it. Will post as soon as :) Hope things are going well with your exhibition!