Thursday, 10 March 2011

HIDDEN TREASURE....

"Evening Light, Pittenweem"
Acrylic 8x8
Unfortunately not a pot of gold but still a mislaid treasure. This was done a couple of years back and I unearthed it today while clearing some stuff from the studio, so I thought I'd share. Pittenweem is a little fishing village on the east coast of Scotland near St Andrews. Very rocky coast line dotted with lots of little fishing villages with quirky little cottages painted in bright colours.
Will be absent for a wee while from my blog. I've got commissions that really need my undivided attention. I need some quiet time to just paint, forget computers have been invented or there's such thing's as Facebook, Twitter and whatever and if I even need them in my life.
Be back soon.
Elizabeth

6 comments:

AMBre said...

I follow you with a great pleasure everytime. Congrats.

Linda Shantz said...

Beautiful, Elizabeth. Hope you're feeling better today, and come up for air every now and then from those commissions!

Anonymous said...

Love your work and enjoy seeing what you're up to.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Many thanks AMBre, Linda and Anon, I'll be back soon with a progress report :)

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

Nice find! Best with the painting :D

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Sheona always a thrill when you find something useful you forgot about :)....in my element with my commissions...HORSES :))