Wednesday, 16 March 2011

MY 'VIRTUAL' GALLERY BLOG......

For those who enjoy looking at the paintings without having to read my ramblings I've reserected the virtual gallery blog Elizabeth McCrindle's Art From Scotland Gallery. I've been having issues with the pages Equine, Landscapes and Farm Animals so I've brought the blog back. I actually think it looks nicer plus gives all the details about the paintings and where you can find or purchase them. It's not completely updated at the moment but I'll be adding to it daily. There will be a link at the top of the page but for those who would like to follow the blog you'll find links on the side bar of the Blog.
You will still be able to find paintings by subject on this blog on the the righthand sidebar.

Elizabeth McCrindle
emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: