Friday, 1 April 2011

IMAGES FROM ABERFELDY TRIP....

A few images from my day at Aberfeldy, wasn't as sunny as it could have been but it has a beauty of it's own whatever the weather.........
Perthshire patchwork

Smoke signals...burning back the bracken to encourage fresh grass. When I was little my Dad used to tell me it was Indians sending smoke signals....smile.
Rugged beauty of the Sma' Glen


Pretty wee duck on the crystal clear waters of the River Tay


Pretty boy


Still snow in the mountains


The beautiful monument to the Black Watch regiment, the base is made from granite


This mummy and her babies were in a field outside the village of Muthill

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

What a gorgeous area you live in!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Not really on my doorstep Gail it's about 100 miles north of where I live. I love it up there and the further North you go the more beautiful it gets. Maybe get some trips this year and I'll be sure to take the camera :)