Thursday, 21 April 2011

LANDSCAPE WORK IN PROGRESS....

I'm really enjoying my walks these days cool hazy Spring mornings just the ticket but my oh my have things heated up 24C today..blah!! It's Scotland and it's April, the world's gone wonky and it's too warm for this run for the shade artist. Takes longer to get my chores done when it's like this so was mid afternoon before I got this one started Lot still to do on the foreground but I'm happy with the start.
Have made a break from Facebook which probably won't surprise many readers on here. It has many qualities and I know that some are having great success with it but it's not for me. I find it very distracting and time consuming but I have met some very nice people not to mention creators of wonderful art. I am also most gratful for all the lovely and encouraging comments that people left about my work. Sadly here in Blog world your stuck with me :)
Have a blessed Easter where ever you are x

Elizabeth
emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Understand the holding FaceBook at arm's length. I'm trying to do the same in order to free up time for art!

Will look forward to your posts here in "blogland".

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

It's amazing how much time can be spent on FB just sifting through the artwork.....I don't know how everyone fits everything in, was a struggle for me. Feel more relaxed now which has to be a good thing :))

Sheona Hamilton Grant said...

So understand your FB stand. Find it hard to give it the right kind of attention.
Enjoy the rest of the super warm Easter break. Smiles and chocolate rimmed smiles.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Have gobbled too many Cadbury Creme Eggs as tomorrow is still an official holiday I've left the Galaxy one till then :))) chocolate one!