Wednesday, 13 April 2011

MADE A START AFTER A FRUSTRATING DAY...

Tired and a little bleary eyed but I was determined to have something to post. My plans for today were to have the above finished and posted. But, the best laid plans of mice and men are notoriously thwarted, in this case by computer and phone problems. I will not go into detail but it's safe to say I'm not a sunny bunny and the air in the studio is blue. That said I'm happy with the start to this wee study and will go to bed smiling. Off course the problem has not yet been resolved so there might still be more Celtic fireworks to contend with. Elizabeth emccrindleart@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

AMBre said...

Thank you for all that I see on your blog everytime. Greetings.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Greetings to you too AMBre I'm glad to hear you enjoy my Blog :)