Thursday, 9 June 2011

WAS A REALLY DAFT THING TO DO......

In my defence my head really isn't in the best place at the moment but a new Blog in this frame of mind was possibly not the best move. Already feeling very much out of kilter I just made things worse. It felt like throwing out those comfy pair of slippers you throw out befoe you've broken in the new ones. Barely a week and I've deleted the new Blog and come back to my comfy old one. I do hope I haven't confused you as much as I've confused myself with my going's and coming's...it just didn't feel right!

"Not Quite Ripe"
Acrylic  6x6
£150- framed

6 comments:

Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...

I think we're all a bit out of kilter Elizabeth,... lol .... so please don't fret.
How does the saying go?... "Everyone is mad except me and thee, and sometimes I suspect even thee"? :-)
All artists are passionate about life, and it's goings on, and sometimes we teeter on the edge now and again, but we always come back.
We're just happy to pull up a chair and chat no matter where we all are. Welcome back... again. :-)
~ Deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Deb I couldn't have worded your comment better if I had done it myself :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

LOL, what's a little change among friends :)

I'm happy wherever you are.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks Gail :))

Anonymous said...

Your blog (either one) is as familiar to me as a comfy pair of slippers. It's one I look forward to. As I've said before, you have peaceful photos and paintings. Glad to see what you are doing lately. - Joan

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Joan I'm glad you enjoy it :))