Sunday, 3 July 2011

Miniature Highland Coos, a day in the garden and invites to three Exhibitions.

Went over to visit the wee Highland herd at Overton this morning after the boys had been for their walk. Haven't been for ages and for a moment I thought they were gone but they were all sunbathing behind the hedge. This herd are miniature Highlands not much taller than a Welsh Mountain Pony, the babies are adorable in fact they all are.
Going to spend the rest of the day in the garden, can catch up with paperwork later. Been invited once again to take part in the Save The Children Art Exhibition, Retail Trust Art Exhibition and Art Off The Square at Kilbarchan......now all I have to do is decide which paintings to send where







8 comments:

Deborah Adams,Long Beach, California. said...

I didn't know there were miniature Highlands. Such fun! :-)I remember being thrilled getting to see full sized Highlands when I was on tour in Britain 30yrs ago.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

T^hey are a lovely breed Deb whatever size :)

Judy Wood said...

Love the one that is second from the top. What a soulful face.

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Hasn't she Judy....what I loved most was being able to actually see their eyes, normally their hair is so long and dense they're virtually invisable!

Jennifer Rose said...

o.0 mini coos!! i want one lol

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

You'll have to join th queque Jennifer :)

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I didn't know there were mini highlanders either. I think they are so beautiful.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

never have seen minis of this breed which I consider the beauties of the bovine world :)